Although cosmetic dentistry treatments often have many uses, one of the primary advantages of these treatments consists of the ability to enhance the look of your smile, including its projection in the world around you. When it comes to enhancing your smile, it’s never too late to consider what cosmetic dentistry treatments can do for you. Let’s take a look!
– Dental crowns: Crowns defend teeth and restore their appearance by encapsulating them on all sides for a solid hold.
– Dental bridges: Our porcelain bridges refill the gaps in your smile by replacing missing teeth with permanent alternatives.
– Teeth whiteners: Teeth whiteners are used to bleach away stains and discolorations by removing them via gels that can safely and effectively penetrate deep within tooth enamel.
– Dentures: Our complete and partial dentures are tooth replacements that can be effortlessly inserted and removed as necessary.
– Dental veneers: Our porcelain dental veneers conceal the fronts of teeth with customizable versions that can be adapted to each tooth’s needs.
– Dental implants: Implants are built to improve the look of your smile by filling in gaps with durable replacements guaranteed to function effectively.
If you need additional treatment for a less than ideal smile, Dr. F. Todd Wortham & Seth Jorgensen and our team at Foothills Dentistry will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our dentist office in Valdez, Alaska, please call us at 907-885-2436. Let us help you with all of your oral health care needs!